Antique: Victorian Silver Bangle Bracelet with Orb DetailAdd to Wishlist
This is a beautiful Victorian, sterling silver bangle bracelet with a unique scalloped edge topped with small silver orbs on the front half of the bracelet. Engraved with a floral-motif on one side, and the other, an unadorned gleaming silver as is typical of this period. The hinged bangle has a push-in, tongue and groove closure which fits securely. While this bracelet is over 100 years old, it is in such good condition that it’s possible you might not guess its age.
Dimensions & Details: Silver Buckle Bangle
- The height/wdith is 1 inch.
- The inside diameter is 53.7 mm/2.11 inches in length by 47.5 mm/1.87 inches in width.
- It will fit a wrist 6 1/4 inches in diameter or smaller.
Period & Hallmarks
- Victorian, late 19th century. Stamped - Standard Silver.
- It is in very good antique condition. It is over 100 years old, with a few surface scratches that are consistent with its age.
If you are interested in reading more about the jewelry terms or decorative periods referenced throughout our site, visit our Resources section for additional information.
Find out how to care for your collection of antique and modern jewels: visit our Jewelry Care page to get advice on maintaining and storing your treasured pieces.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review