You can never have too many antique gold chains with varying link styles and lengths for your necklace stack. This is a lovely rose gold (9ct) example from the Victorian period. The links have a faceting pattern that is very subtle. The facets catch the light and add a little extra sparkle.
The chain is substantial enough to be worn on its own, but also pairs nicely with a statement pendant or a group of charms.
Dimensions & Details:
- The length of the chain is approximately 17 1/2 inches or 44 cm.
- The gold is 9ct gold (tested and marked).
- Tubular push in tab clasp.
Period & Hallmarks
- Late 19th c.
- Both clasp and link marked 9ct.
- The chain is in good antique condition with surface scratching (visible only with magnification) and general wear that one would expect to see on a piece of this age.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.