This antique chain was hand fabricated in 9ct yellow gold during the late 19th century. What made us snatch this up? The stars of course!
Each link has two round plaques pierced with a star. A gold ribbed ribbon twists and intertwines the star-pierced rounds, making up this fancy link chain. To top it off it has a watch clip closure. Those who love to add and remove charms and pendants with ease, will especially appreciate this feature.
Dimensions & Details
- The chain measures 19 1/2 inches or 49.5cm.
- The chain is 9ct gold.
- The chain weighs 16 grams.
Period & Hallmarks
- Circa 1880. Late Victorian to Early Edwardian.
- Acid tested and XRF tested: 9ct gold. Not marked.
- Rubbed and hard to read makers mark.
- It is in good antique condition. There are signs of wear and use commensurate with age. There are some small surface scratches in general and a nibble or two, not eye visible. The dog clip opens closes securely.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.