Antique: Sparkling Diamond Horseshoe Stick Pin in Platinum over 18 Ct Gold
Love and Luck! XOXO.....Whether you are a fan of Equestrian inspired fashion or just love pretty, sparkly things, we firmly believe that everyone needs a token of good luck in their jewelry collection.
This is a finely-made diamond horseshoe stick pin, full of sparkle and fire. The European cut diamonds are set in platinum topped 18 Ct Gold (tested) circa 1910.
Find a few stick pins with your favorite symbols and gems and wear them staggered on the lapel or pocket of your favorite black blazer. Looking for bridal jewelry? Pin it to your wedding dress, to bring just a little bit of "extra" luck and sparkle to your wedding day.
If you are interested in reading more about the jewelry terms or decorative periods referenced throughout our site, visit our Resources section for additional information.
Find out how to care for your collection of antique and modern jewels: visit our Jewelry Care page to get advice on maintaining and storing your treasured pieces.
Dimensions & Details
- The overall stick pin is 2.7 inches long. The horseshoe itself is approximately .6 by .6 inches The stickpin clutch is not pictured, but will be included.
- The gold tests as 18 Ct gold. It is topped by platinum.
- The diamonds are European cuts. Total carat weight (by formula) is approximately .4 to 1/2 carats.
Period & Hallmarks
- Edwardian/Belle Époque, circa 1910.
- The pin is in good antique condition. There are surface scratches and general wear that one would expect to see in a piece of this age.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review