Antique: 15 Ct Gold Edwardian Ribbon Watch Fob as Bracelet with Buckle Slide
This is an antique watch fob as bracelet. We have been searching for one like this for a long time. Why so long? They are plentiful in gold plate or in lower carat gold, but difficult to find in 15 Ct gold with matching ends that can be worn as a bracelet. It also has a lovely buckle slide in the center.
The other reason we have been looking high and low? We love jewelry that allows you to wear it in different ways or with different pieces. Do you have a Stuart Crystal Slide that you have been dying to wear, but no way of wearing it? A petite brooch that you would love to be able to wear on your wrist. We definitely do! You can also change the ribbon to create a different look:
- As is with its black moire silk, stack with black enamel bangles or your other yellow gold bracelets; Or
- Navy velvet to bring out the blue in your blue enamel and diamond and sapphire ring stack
- White moire silk to pin a sparkling diamond brooch to and wear on your wedding day.
Currently, 8 1/4 inches long, we will customize the ribbon to fit your wrist in the length you request.
Dimensions & Details
- The length is 8 1/4 inches.
- The buckle and closure are 15 Ct gold.
- The dimensions of the buckle slide are: 20 mm by 13.7 mm.
- The width of the ribbon is 16.3 mm.
- The overall weight is 10.9 grams.
- The ribbon is original.
Period & Hallmarks
- Edwardian, circa 1900/1910, no hallmarks.
- Each piece, dog clip, buckle and bolt ring are marked 15 Ct.
- It is in good antique condition. There are signs of wear and use commensurate with age. There are some small surface scratches in general.
- The dog clip opens and closes securely.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review