14 Kt Gold Charm Holder, Charm Hanger, Charm Connector, Paperclip ShapeAdd to Wishlist
We are always looking for ways to make it easier to hang charms from chains and bracelets, especially antique and vintage ones. If you like to add or swap charms around from chain to chain, this is a must have charm holder for your collection. This link shaped charm holder has a hidden hinge that pulls open and snaps closed.
We are now stocking this beautifully crafted, charm holder/charm connector, made by hand in 14 Kt. yellow gold. It measures 1/2 inch or 13 mm by .3 inches or 7.7 mm (more details below).
You can add it anywhere. No need to visit your jeweler to add a bail or spring ring! Looking for other sizes or shapes, see the other options in our collection.
Here are the many ways you can use this charm holder:
- Add it to any link, bail, jump ring and use it to hang a single pendant or a group of charms;
- Use it to connect the two ends of a chain to complete a necklace or bracelet;
- Is your necklace or bracelet just a little short? Use this to add a little wiggle room.
Other sizes and metal colors (rose & white) can be special ordered. Ask us about options!
Dimensions & Details
- The charm holder measures 1/2 inch or 13 mm by .3 inches or 7.7 mm.
- The diameter or width of the bar is 1.89 mm.
- The charm holder weighs 1.31 grams.
- The opening measures 2.5 mm (see images for reference).
Period & Hallmarks
- The charm holder is new.
- The charm holder is new and beautifully finished with a high polish.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review