We are always looking for ways to make it easier to hang charms from chains and bracelets, especially antique and vintage ones. If you like to add or swap charms around from chain to chain, this is a must have charm holder for your collection.
We are now stocking this beautifully crafted, charm holder/charm connector, made by hand in 14 Kt. white gold (solid - not hollow). White gold is harder to find and will go with all of your white gold, platinum and sterling silver chains. It measures 16.23 mm by 9.45 mm (more details below).
You can add it anywhere. The small bolt turns and opens the oval shaped link, making it easy to add to any link or ring on your chain and then add a pendant or charm. No need to visit your jeweler to add a bail or spring ring! Looking for other sizes, see the other options in our collection.
Here are the many ways you can use this charm holder:
- Add it to any link, bail, jump ring and use it to hang a single pendant or a group of charms;
- Use it to connect the two ends of a chain to complete a necklace or bracelet;
- Is your necklace or bracelet just a little short? Use this to add a little wiggle room.
This carabiner charm holder comes in two sizes. Other sizes and metal colors (rose & white) can be special ordered. Ask us about options!
Dimensions & Details
- 14 Kt white gold.
- The charm holder measures 24 mm by 9 mm.
- The diameter or width of the bar is 1 mm.
- The charm holder weighs 1.56 grams.
- The opening measures 2 mm.
Period & Hallmarks
- The charm holder is new.
- The charm holder is new and beautifully finished with a high polish.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.