We are always looking for ways to make it easier to hang charms from chains and bracelets, especially antique and vintage ones. It's so nice to have one or two of these charm holders or charm connectors in your collection.
We are now stocking this incredibly well crafted charm holder in 14 Kt. yellow gold (solid - not hollow). It measures 16.23 mm by 9.45 mm (more details below).
You can add it anywhere. The small bolt turns and opens the oval shaped link, making it easy to add to any link or ring on your chain. No need to visit your jeweler to add a bail or spring ring!
Here are the many ways you can use this charm holder:
- Add it to any link, bail, jump ring and use it to hang a single pendant or a group of charms;
- Use it to connect the two ends of a chain to complete a necklace or bracelet;
- Is your necklace or bracelet just a little short? Use this to add a little wiggle room.
Interested in something a little larger? It can also be ordered one size up, length 20 mm by 12 mm, 2.95 mm in diameter. The two sizes we currently stock are shown in the last image. Other sizes and metal colors (rose & white) can be special ordered. Ask us about options!
Dimensions & Details
- The charm holder measures 16.23 mm by 9.45 mm.
- The diameter or width of the bar is 2.2 mm.
- The opening is narrow at 2 mm. If you need something similar, but with a wider opening. See our Charm Hanger Paperclip Shape with a hidden hinge.
Period & Hallmarks
- The charm holder is new.
- The charm holder is new and beautifully finished with a high polish.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.