These cultured baroque pearl and diamond earrings were created by Sugar et Cie and are a one-of-a-kind jewel. Each pearl has a slightly different hue of pink. One is peach-pink with golden overtones and the other is lavender-pink, with a blue iridescence. The color reminds us of pink spun sugar. Each is topped by two sparkling, white, brilliant-cut diamonds, bezel set in 18 kt white gold, for a total of 2.4 carats.
Dimensions & Details: Peal & Diamond Drop Earrings
- Length of overall earrings: approximately 1.6 inches or 41.1mm.
- Dimensions of each pearl: Freshwater, cultured 17.4 mm x 14.2 mm and 16.3 mm x 14.1 mm.
- Diameter of each diamond: 4.4 mm.
- Brilliant cut diamonds. A total of 2.4 carats.
- U.S., a Sugar et Cie, one-of-a-kind jewel.
Period & Hallmarks
- Not applicable.
If you are interested in reading more about the jewelry terms or decorative periods referenced throughout our site, visit our Resources section for additional information.
Find out how to care for your collection of antique and modern jewels: visit our Jewelry Care page to get advice on maintaining and storing your treasured pieces.