No need to make your own luck when you can pin some on. This one, in 14 kt gold, is studded throughout with half seed pearls. At the center, is a sparkling Old European cut diamond. The luster of the pearls and the sparkle of the diamond are bright and catch and reflect light at every twist and turn.
Dimensions & Details:
- The diameter is .83 inches.
- The diameter of the old European cut diamond is 2mm or .03 carats.
- The pearls are cream with a slight silver hue.
Period & Hallmarks
- Early 20th century, circa 1910/20
- Marked 14k. Tests as 14k.
- The brooch/pendant is in good antique condition, with general wear that one would expect in a piece of this age. There is no eye visible damage.
How to care for your antique pearl jewelry - It's best to clean pearls with a soft, untreated cloth. Do not use a cloth or other materials treated with chemicals, jewelry cleaning liquids, or polishes on pearls. Do not submerge or soak this brooch in water. To find out more about how to care for your antique jewelry see our Jewelry Care page.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.