This pretty little thing is an Italian vintage silver tray made in Padua by the Silversmith Greggio. Established in 1948, the Company is still crafting silver flatwear and decorative pieces. Harrods sells its new pieces and describes Greggio as a producer of luxury silver and "supplier to the finest five-star hotels and private residences across the globe".
I am always on the hunt for something pretty to dress up my bedside table, make-up table, book shelves, etc. There is nothing quite like the gleam of solid silver. This petite tray is the perfect place to display your rings, stack your make-up, or show-off anything decorative.
Dimensions & Details
- The tray is solid silver.
- It is 4 1/2 inch 4 1/2 in by 3/4 inch tall.
Period & Hallmarks
- Circa 1970/1980.
- Italian maker mark Greggio. Also marked with a star 29, and the initials PD.
- Marked 800 in oval (solid silver, 800 purity).
- Marked Battuto A Mano (hand-made or hand-hammered).
- It is in good vintage condition with no dents, dings or condition issues.
Find out how to care for your collection of antique and modern jewels: visit our Jewelry Care page to get advice on maintaining and storing your treasured pieces.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.