Vintage: Platinum And Diamond Baguette & Round Cut Band, Circa 1950'sAdd to Wishlist
A petite vintage platinum and diamond wedding band from the 1950's. There are two round brilliant cut diamonds and three baguette cut diamonds, all collet set in platinum.
It can be worn as a wedding band or stacked together with other diamond bands. Mix and match a stack to wear on your ring finger, or any other!
Dimensions & Details: Diamond and Platinum Band
- The ring size is a US 5 1/4. Note: This ring can be sized successfully up or down approximately 1 1/2 sizes by your local jeweler, as there is no pattern on the back part of the shank/band of the ring. Please keep in mind that after a ring has been sized, it is considered customized and cannot be returned.
- The ring measures approximately 2.6 mm at the widest point in the front and tapers to 1.8 mm at the narrowest point in the back.
- It is comprised of platinum and diamonds. The diamonds are G-H in color, bright and lively with a few inclusions that can only be seen with magnification.
Period & Hallmarks
- Stamped 10% IRID (meaning 10% IRID Platinum), see "Platinum" in our Glossary for more information.
- Inscribed: "R.R. - B.B. 9.23.50"
- The ring is in good vintage condition with light scratches in keeping with general wear.
If you are interested in reading more about the jewelry terms or decorative periods referenced throughout the site, visit our Resources section for additional information.
Find out how to care for your collection of antique and modern jewels: visit our Jewelry Care page to get advice on maintaining and storing your treasured pieces.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review