Antique: Sterling Silver Bangle Hallmarked (1913)Add to Wishlist
This is a beautifully engraved English antique bangle bracelet in sterling silver. The bangle is engraved with swirling vines and foliage, reminiscent of the paisley pattern.
Many pieces from the Victorian and Edwardian periods are only engraved on one side, the other is left plain. This piece is engraved on both sides, 360 degrees. It is in excellent condition,and a little wider than most (in diameter). Wrists, tended to be smaller 100 years ago, so if you have been searching for a bangle that will fit a wrist of up to 7 inches in circumference, than this is is one for your must-have list.
Dimensions & Details
- The bangle is sterling silver.
- It is oval in shape. The internal diameter is 2.5 inches/63mm by 2 inches /51 mm. If you have any questions regarding fit, let us know and we can help.
- It has a safety chain.
Period & Hallmarks
- Late Edwardian/George V.
- Hallmarks: Birmingham, Sterling Silver, 1913.
- Maker's mark: NCR.&Co. (NC Reading Co.)
- It is in good antique condition. There are signs of wear and use commensurate with age. There are some small surface scratches (not eye visible, only visible via magnification). There are no dents or dings.
- The clasp opens and closes securely.
If you want to learn how to translate British Hallmarks/letter marks into dates, see our blog post on this topic.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review