Antique: Unusual Heavy Sterling Silver Watch Chain Necklace with Trombone LinkAdd to Wishlist
We are always on the hunt for the unusual and distinctive like this statement Sterling Silver Watch Chain. While this antique English Albert chain weighs in at a hefty 68 grams, its sleek and elongated links prevent if from looking too heavy.
What makes this piece so unique is its link pattern. It's not easy to find one that has a trombone link that alternates with a trio of ovals. Each and every link is hallmarked for the Birmingham Lion (Birmingham's hallmark for sterling silver).
Dimensions & Details
- The chain measures 16 1/2 inches (choker length on most people).
- The chain weighs 68 grams.
- The trombone link measures 1 1/2 inches (40mm) by a little over 1/3 inches (37mm).
Period & Hallmarks
- The T-bar is hallmarked for Birmingham, Sterling Silver, 1916, makers mark W.W.C (William Walter Cashmore of Birmingham).
- The dog clip is marked P.P. Co.
- It is in very good antique condition. There are signs of wear and use commensurate with age. There are some small surface scratches in general. The links are in solid condition. The swivel/dog clip opens closes securely.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review