Antique: Large Heart Locket in 14 kt Gold with Diamond Set StarAdd to Wishlist
This 14 Kt gold heart locket must have been a very special Love Token gifted around the turn of the century. It is in excellent condition, but what makes it a standout is that it is larger than most and has a sparkling old mine cut diamond set into a hand-carved star. The inside is as pretty as the outside. The photo frame inserts are completely intact, with a lovely blue silk backing.
The locket is in very good antique condition. It opens and closes securely with a nice snap.
It is a very versatile piece that would look elegant on a delicate gold chain or chic and modern on a chunky silver watch chain.
Details & Dimensions
- The locket is 1 1/2 inches long by 1 1/2 inches at its widest point.
- The locket is 14 kt gold with an old mine cut diamond.
- The reverse has beautifully hand-engraved monogram: initials K.A.C.
- Thought to be American.
Period & Hallmarks
- late 19th c./early 20th c.
- Not marked but has been carefully acid tested. Tests as 14 kt gold.
- The locket is in very good antique condition with general light surface wear/surface scratches (visible only with magnification). The locket opens and closes securely and properly.
Please note that the box is for display purposes only. It is from the same period as the locket but not original to the piece. The locket will come boxed and beautifully packaged for presentation.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review