Antique: Victorian 15 ct Gold Snake Link Bracelet
This Victorian snake link bracelet is English in origin, circa 1860/80, but was purchased in France. It was part of a collection from and English Noble Family that had been sitting in a safe, untouched for a long time.
The snake link is lovely and unique. The hue of the gold is lovely and it flexible link makes it perfect for stacking. It can also me worn as a statement piece.
The bracelet has three bands circling the links. It is the perfect place to add a small gold jump ring in order to attach charms or a statement pendant: gold tassel, Victorian fringed locket, or three gold bezel set garnet carbuncles.
Dimensions & Details
- The bracelet is just 7 1/4 inches in length. It is shown on a wrist that is approximately 6 inches circumference.
- The bracelet has a safety chain.
- The bracelet is 15 ct yellow gold.
- The bracelet weighs 12.9 grams.
Period & Hallmarks
- 19th c.
- Tests as 15 ct gold.
- The bracelet is in good antique condition. There are general signs of wear and use commensurate with age visible via magnification, but not eye visible.
Outside of the U.S.? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review